DOR - Department of Rehabilitation

Contact Information
Main Address
801 Traeger Avenue, San Bruno, California 94066
About the Organization:

Organization's Mission/Description

Who Can Get Them?

To get DOR Student Services:

  • You must be a student (you need to be enrolled in school, but it’s okay if you’re on break or if school hasn’t started yet).
  • You’re between the ages of 16 and 21 (including 16 and 21).
  • At least one of these options is true:
    • You have a 504 Plan, or you’re eligible for one if you want one.
    • You have an IEP.
    • You have a disability.
    • Others think you have a disability.

How to Get Started?

All you need to do is request DOR Student Services! Just fill out a DR 203 DOR Student Services Request (PDF) and get it to your Local DOR Office.

Have questions? Want to talk to someone?

Just call your local DOR office, or send an email to the Youth Services inbox.