Who Can Get Them?
To get DOR Student Services:
- You must be a student (you need to be enrolled in school, but it’s okay if you’re on break or if school hasn’t started yet).
- You’re between the ages of 16 and 21 (including 16 and 21).
- At least one of these options is true:
- You have a 504 Plan, or you’re eligible for one if you want one.
- You have an IEP.
- You have a disability.
- Others think you have a disability.
How to Get Started?
All you need to do is request DOR Student Services! Just fill out a DR 203 DOR Student Services Request (PDF) and get it to your Local DOR Office.
Have questions? Want to talk to someone?